Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Zephaniah 3:17 = God Enjoys Us!!

old Emma had never said anything clever nor done anything noble or expert Zephaniah 3:17 = God Enjoys Us!!

When my oldest granddaughter was a baby, I learned a wonderful lesson most God’s love. 

Six-week-old Emma had never said anything clever nor done anything noble or good. She required constant tending together with gave zippo tangible inwards return. But whenever I held her, I was overcome amongst love together with enjoyment for her. 

Zephaniah 3:17 says God “will rejoice over yous amongst non bad gladness. With his love, he volition calm all your fears. He volition exult over yous past times singing a happy song.” (NLT)

Sometimes it's difficult for me to sympathize how God tin savor me. So many Christians accept done genuinely remarkable things for His Kingdom. My contributions are together with hence small. 

Then I intend most how much I enjoyed my children together with grandchildren earlier they offered anything inwards return, together with I realize that's how God loves me.

Take that idea amongst yous today--you're His dear child, together with He enjoys you!
© copyright Gail Burton Purath, 2011
If you'd similar to have a 1-Minute Bible Love Note each weekday, sign upwards for a costless subscription. Act instantly together with have the costless e-booklet "10 Days to a More Meaningful Quiet Time" - abide by out to a greater extent than HERE.

old Emma had never said anything clever nor done anything noble or expert Zephaniah 3:17 = God Enjoys Us!!