Tuesday, February 2, 2021

He's A Meliorate God Than 1 Kickoff Realized

We retrieve that what nosotros desire most is a smoothen path through life He's a Better God Than I First Realized

“I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything likewise difficult for me?" Jeremiah 32:27 

I used to read this passage too retrieve it meant that God would smoothen all my paths. 

But I've been walking alongside the Lord for almost xl years, too I realize that my path has sometimes been pretty bumpy. 

This has taught me something of import near my God. He's the God of mankind, the God who is able to create all things. But sometimes He does something amend than brand my path smooth. 

He shows me that alongside my manus inward His, I tin walk the bumpiest of paths (Isaiah 41:13).

And He promises, absolutely, without a doubt, sure too forever, a smoothen heavenly path inward eternity alongside my manus forever inward His. 

He is the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything to difficult for Him? No! 
-----------------------------
We retrieve that what nosotros desire most is a smoothen path through life He's a Better God Than I First Realized
Why non add together only about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwardly for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes too expire a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


We retrieve that what nosotros desire most is a smoothen path through life He's a Better God Than I First Realized