Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Homesick

After nine weeks inwards Europe doing Christian ministry building Homesick
written inwards 2013...

After nine weeks inwards Europe doing Christian ministry, I'm homesick. 

I honey Budapest ... it's a beautiful urban center in addition to nosotros bring or in addition to hence beautiful friends here. 

I'm in all likelihood to a greater extent than comfortable than nigh people beingness away from abode since I've lived inwards to a greater extent than than twoscore homes inwards the U.S. in addition to Europe. But I nonetheless drib dead homesick. 

And sometimes I drib dead homesick for sky too. I'm longing for a abode where there's no sin, suffering, in addition to confusion, a abode alongside my truthful identify unit of measurement in addition to my Perfect Father. 

Do you lot e'er experience heavenly homesickness? 

If so, 1 Peter 2:11-12 tells us what to do: "As aliens in addition to strangers inwards the world...abstain from sinful desires ... Live such expert lives amid the pagans that ... they may come across your expert deeds in addition to glorify God." 

As nosotros move through this earth, Let's alive lives that brand others homesick too.
When nosotros supply to United States of America a calendar week from today, we'll operate out behind many fond memories of this 2013 Budapest trip.

After nine weeks inwards Europe doing Christian ministry building Homesick