Monday, February 8, 2021

6 Things Suffering Has Taught Me

We therefore ofttimes mean value of suffering inwards negative price half dozen Things Suffering Has Taught Me

"As foreign every bit it seems, habitual well-being is non advantageous" James Dobson*

From my personal experience, suffering has:
  1. Given me a clearer icon of Who God is
  2. Made me less selfish
  3. Made me less self-righteous
  4. Strengthened me spiritually together with emotionally
  5. Made me to a greater extent than sensitive to problems of others
  6. Made me to a greater extent than grateful
I tin soundless live on self-righteous, self-centered, emotionally together with spiritually weak, insensitive to the problems of others, together with ungrateful. But suffering has improved me together with continues to arrive at so. 

My see breaks over things that accept happened inwards my life, precisely I tin genuinely tell that I give thank you lot God for the increase that has come upwards through these painful experiences.

"No dependent plain seems pleasant at the time, precisely painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness together with peace for those who accept been trained yesteryear it." Hebrews 12:11

Thank-you, Father, for increase through suffering (Hebrews 12:1-12).

* from physician Dobson's book: When God Doesn't Make Sense 

We therefore ofttimes mean value of suffering inwards negative price half dozen Things Suffering Has Taught Me
Why non add together about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule yesteryear having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes together with expire a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

--------------------
We therefore ofttimes mean value of suffering inwards negative price half dozen Things Suffering Has Taught Me