Sunday, February 21, 2021

Salvation Changes Us -1 Thessalonians 1:4-10

 proofs of salvation that each Christian volition accept Salvation Changes Us -1 Thessalonians 1:4-10

When I asked Christ to locomote my Lord, I was 24.

Without beingness told, I knew I needed to throw out roughly books as well as music I owned. 

Instead of using "Good Lord" every bit a vain expletive, I used it for praise.

I experienced sorrow for sins I didn't fifty-fifty know were sins before.

Even though I was important as well as busy caring for my 18-month-old, I eagerly constitute fourth dimension to read my Bible.

1 Thessalonians 1:4-10 describes "proofs of salvation" proverb the Thessalonians' salvation came with: 

1. The indwelling Spirit (power), non mere words(v.4) 
2. Deep conviction (v.4) 
3. Changed lives (v.6-7) 
4. Perseverance (v.6) 
5. Rejection of quondam sins (v.9) 
6. Eternal focus (v.10) 

We all come upwards to salvation differently. For roughly the modify is immediate, for others to a greater extent than gradual. But, eventually, genuine organized faith volition include these half dozen things. 

Are they purpose of yours? 

If you're unsure of your salvation or if you've never personally asked Christ to locomote your Lord, I encourage y'all to read:
Are There Many Ways to Heaven?* and
An Angry Daughter*
And I encourage y'all to beak amongst a Bible-believing pastor or friend. 
* These resources are besides useful if y'all are witnessing to a friend. 
------------------------------

Why non add together roughly to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as popular off a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

 proofs of salvation that each Christian volition accept Salvation Changes Us -1 Thessalonians 1:4-10