Sunday, February 7, 2021

Wimp For The Gospel

Most Modern American Christians are Wimps When it comes to suffering for the Gospel Wimp for the Gospel

I was stressed almost a technical work alongside Bible Love Notes. 

Then I read a chapter inward the missionary biography of Florence Young, a adult woman who ministered inward the Solomon Islands during the early on 1900's. 

She was describing a fourth dimension she together with her companions ventured into territory inhabited past times cannibals together with hostile tribes. Their argue for this trip: to portion the Gospel. And during this trip, they suffered from malaria, storms at sea, together with primitive living conditions. 

She described a detail eve aboard shipping inward a life-threatening storm. Her companions were bounding main sick, vomiting together with "clinging frantically to their berths" inward which in that place were swarms of cockroaches. In addition, they had to dodge flight objects equally the shipping bounced about. 

After I read this chapter, I was ashamed. 

I am such a wimp for the Gospel. Most modern Americans are. 

When volition I/we larn that the hardships of this life are together with hence brusque together with the Gospel together with hence important?

See Joshua 1:9

Source: Florence Young, Mission Accomplished, YWAM publishing
While I recommend this majority inward the series, I create non recommend all of the books inward this series.

Most Modern American Christians are Wimps When it comes to suffering for the Gospel Wimp for the Gospel