Saturday, March 27, 2021

When Y'all Sink Into Despair

Two things to arrive at when yous discovery yourself inwards a pit of despair When You Sink Into Despair

Two things to arrive at when yous discovery yourself inwards a pit of despair...

The eighteen hr move fourth dimension to Budapest is ever challenging, together with end calendar week it exacerbated my wellness problems.

The showtime nighttime inwards Budapest, likewise uncomfortable to sleep, I climbed out of bed together with into a pit of despair.

Maybe yous recall my devotion nearly my sis kicking me inwards the spiritual pants together with reminding me to read my ain devotions ("Thanks, Sis, I needed that!"). 

That nighttime I "kicked" myself:

1. I told myself the truth: I realized my hopelessness was produced past times lack of slumber ("Eat, Rest, Cry"). 

2. I took encouragement from the Great Cloud of Witnesses-- Our Cheerleaders): I remembered Joni, whose xl years inwards a wheelchair together with constant hurting haven't dampened her dearest or promise inwards Jesus.

The next night, I was inwards worse hurting that the showtime night, simply my spirits were restored. Our God comforts! (2 Corinthians 1:3-5)

Like Habakkuk, I chose to sing despite my circumstances: "I volition go joyful inwards the God of my salvation! The Sovereign LORD is my strength!" 


If you'd similar to arrive at the Bite Size Bible Study that accompanies this devotion, click HERE.


Two things to arrive at when yous discovery yourself inwards a pit of despair When You Sink Into Despair