Monday, March 1, 2021

Proud Fools- God Tin Cease Purpose Atheists To Instruct Christians

 God Can Use Atheists to Teach Christians Proud Fools- God Can Use Atheists to Teach Christians

An atheist wrote a rude comment on i of my devotions. 

I wondered why he would catch my Christian site alongside such anger. I've never visited an atheist site too called them fools fifty-fifty though the Bible does (Psalm 14:1). 

But God used this atheist to produce His work, to remind me of my sins. 

You see, his rude comment didn't only brand me offended for God, it personally offended my ego. 

Some not-so-nice responses went through my caput too slipped out of my mouth. 

I asked God to assist me bargain alongside my ugly pride, too I smiled at the irony that this atheist was helping adjust me to the icon of the God he denied. 

I i time heard it said that everyone has a utilisation inward life, fifty-fifty if it's only to serve equally a bad example. 

Isn't it a approbation to run across God utilisation unlikely circumstances for our proficient (Romans 8:28)?

 God Can Use Atheists to Teach Christians Proud Fools- God Can Use Atheists to Teach Christians