Tuesday, March 23, 2021

High Five, Jeremiah!

 I Want to Give You a High Five When I Get to Heaven High Five, Jeremiah!

When I transcend to heaven, I desire to give Jeremiah a hug or a high 5 or whatever you lot practise inwards sky to give thank you lot mortal for their witness. 

Jeremiah spoke God's difficult truths when virtually of those who called themselves God's prophets were speaking soft, comforting words (Jeremiah 14:13-14). 

Jeremiah 20:8-9 is a passage that makes me desire to cry in addition to cheer at the same time: 

"I am ridiculed all 24-hour interval long; everyone mocks me. Whenever I speak, I cry out proclaiming violence in addition to destruction. So the give-and-take of the Lord has brought me insult in addition to reproach all 24-hour interval long. But if I say, 'I volition non call his give-and-take or utter anymore inwards his name,' his give-and-take is inwards my pump similar a fire, a burn downward near upward inwards my bones. I am weary of asset it in; indeed, I cannot." 

May nosotros convey such devotion to God's Word equally this prophet who was beaten, imprisoned in addition to rejected for it. 
--------------------------

 I Want to Give You a High Five When I Get to Heaven High Five, Jeremiah!
Why non add together approximately to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule yesteryear having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a costless subscription to Bible Love Notes in addition to transcend a costless e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


 I Want to Give You a High Five When I Get to Heaven High Five, Jeremiah!