Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Rescued Junk Similar Me

purpose things from the junk piles of life Rescued Junk Like Me

God re-purposes our lives for His glory...

The Hungarians schedule periodic alternative upwardly of larger trash items when people tin build clean out attics in addition to storerooms in addition to position large piles of junk on the curbside. 

When nosotros lived inward Budapest, I enjoyed these "junking days." 

I genuinely constitute unopen to existent "treasures"and re-purposed in addition to enjoyed them inward my home. I similar things retrieved from their 'former life.'

Some mightiness intend it's miserable to salve junk, precisely non God.

He willingly humbled Himself to salve "junk" similar me from the pile of unbelief.

Even though all of us turned away in addition to became "worthless" (Romans 3:12), God "gave upwardly his divine privileges; he took the humble seat of a slave ... in addition to died a criminal’s decease on a cross"  in lodge to salve us (Philippians 2:6-8).

I'm then grateful He picked me upwardly from that trash pile in addition to re-purposed me inward His service. How nearly you? 

purpose things from the junk piles of life Rescued Junk Like Me