Thursday, March 18, 2021

Photos & Prayers

Try this practical consider for staying focused inward prayer Photos & Prayers

A pic is worth K words. And, it’s also a bully prayer reminder. 

When nosotros moved to Budapest inward 2004, I took a small-scale photograph album of my family, friends together with missionaries. It was a bully prayer tool … much meliorate than a written list. 

I’m e'er looking for ways to survive to a greater extent than faithful inward prayer, together with this photograph album helped. I could toss it inward my handbag together with pray on the jitney or land waiting for an appointment. When somebody needed exceptional prayer, I could describe their pic from the album together with role it every bit a bookmark or seat it somewhere inward my line solid where I’d run into it often. 

Before nosotros left for Budapest terminal month, I laminated a identify unit of measurement photograph together with seat it on my prayer journal. 

Every fourth dimension I leave of absence my magazine to pray, I run into my loved ones grin faces—a bully agency to commencement prayer amongst thanksgiving.

Have you lot used photos every bit prayer reminders? 

Dear Readers, Why non leave of absence a comment together with share your practical ideas for making your prayer fourth dimension to a greater extent than meaningful.
Gail 
--------------------------
Try this practical consider for staying focused inward prayer Photos & Prayers
Why non add together around to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes together with larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

Try this practical consider for staying focused inward prayer Photos & Prayers