Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Bad Step

This 1 stride changed past times life inwards several ways Bad Step

In 2008, that stride changed my world. 

It was iii months earlier nosotros moved dorsum to the U.S., as well as I was running downwards the steps inwards a beautiful former edifice inwards downtown Budapest. 

But when I met that step, I slipped, fell, as well as ended upward on the landing alongside 1 sprained as well as 1 broken ankle. 

Since that time, I've never operate downwards a staircase. 

I've learned to orbit idea to my steps. 

Proverbs 14:15 says nosotros should receive got the same variety of prudence when it comes to trusting the words of man: "a uncomplicated human being believes anything, exactly a prudent human being gives idea to his steps." 

In my almost xl years every bit a Christian, I've operate downwards a few spiritually slippery steps I should receive got avoided. I trusted the "staircase" because the philosophies were taught past times accepted Christian authors, speakers, as well as teachers. 

That's why the Bible warns us to live on prudent, checking every education past times God's Word. So let's create it!

My "Myth Buster" serial is based on many of the mutual errors amid Christians, many of which I in 1 trial believed myself. 
To read to a greater extent than or less other 1-minute devotion nearly breaking my ankle: Broke My Ankle. Picture to the correct is me coming downwards the stairs the exclusively agency I could for nearly half dozen weeks.



This 1 stride changed past times life inwards several ways Bad Step