Saturday, March 6, 2021

Prompted To Pray

 nosotros merely powerfulness listen God prompting us to pray for a specific province of affairs or individual Prompted to Pray

"Is everything okay amongst fiddling Scooter Pie?" I asked my daughter.

"Yes, why?" 

"Well, end nighttime earlier bed, I had the strongest prompting to pray for her." 

My five-year-old granddaughter was amongst her siblings at their other grandma's house, in addition to alone afterward did nosotros detect that she'd been bitten past times burn downward ants in addition to refused to allow anyone process her. Her mitt had gotten badly swollen, in addition to that's why I believe God prompted me to pray.

I'm non e'er sensitive to God's Spirit, but I imagine these promptings come about to a greater extent than than nosotros realize if nosotros are "watchful in addition to thankful" (Colossians 4:2). 

We may mean value nosotros select to pray for someone or something on our ain when it's truly God's Spirit prompting us. 

It's an facial expression of "praying inwards the Holy Spirit" (Jude 1:20; Ephesians 6:18), in addition to it's a proficient argue to interruption in addition to inquire God to straight our prayers.

If you've had a similar prompting, why non portion it inwards the comment department in addition to allow all of us hold upward blessed. And if you'd similar to create a brusque Bible report on this devotion cheque out today's Bite Size Study.

 nosotros merely powerfulness listen God prompting us to pray for a specific province of affairs or individual Prompted to Pray