Saturday, January 16, 2021

What Motivates Yous To Read God's Word?

minute devotion asks a rattling of import inquiry together with 1 that all of us should enquire ourselves What Motivates You To Read God's Word?
Does your soul thirst for God or for money...

The phone! The doorbell! An 'urgent' need! Something I forgot!

All of these things vie for my attending when I essay to read the Bible. But my listing is small-scale compared to women amongst small-scale children!

Someone 1 time asked me this question: Imagine you lot could earn $1000 every hateful solar daytime you lot read your Bible 1 hour. How many days would you lot miss?

Bible reading offers:
  • a closer human relationship amongst the Creator of the Universe
  • increased faith, guidance, knowledge
  • and much more! 
Yet well-nigh of us would move to a greater extent than faithful if nosotros earned $1000 an hr for reading it. The Psalmist was smarter. He wrote:

"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When tin I instruct together with run into amongst God?" Psalm 42:2

I brand fourth dimension for things I intend are important. Will you lot bring together me today inwards praying to accept a see that thirsts for the Living God to a greater extent than than for textile wealth?

------------------------
minute devotion asks a rattling of import inquiry together with 1 that all of us should enquire ourselves What Motivates You To Read God's Word?
Why non add together about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule yesteryear having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upwardly for a costless subscription to Bible Love Notes together with instruct a costless e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.



minute devotion asks a rattling of import inquiry together with 1 that all of us should enquire ourselves What Motivates You To Read God's Word?