Tuesday, January 26, 2021

An Offering Y'all Can't Refuse

Jacob refused to live on comforted when he heard of Joseph An Offer You Can't Refuse

Jacob refused to live on comforted when he heard of Joseph's "death" (Genesis 37:34-35). 

He vowed to mourn the residue of his life.

His vow didn't alter his province of affairs nor did it convey Joseph back. All it did was brand Jacob miserable.

For the xv years Jacob was separated from Joseph, he could choose rested inward God's constant comfort together with allow that comfort menses into the lives of others approximately him because "God is our merciful Father together with the source of all comfort. He comforts us inward all our troubles together with thus that nosotros tin comfort others" (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).

But Jacob refused that comfort.*

Sometimes I likewise reject to live on comforted. I choose a province of affairs inward my life that is ongoing together with heart-breaking, together with sometimes I allow it overwhelm me.

That's when I involve to teach lonely amongst my God together with my Bible.

I involve to hollo out to Him, pour out my pump to him, together with climb into His arms of comfort together with love.

Do you lot involve to climb into those arms today?
---------------------
*It appears that Jacob continued to reject comfort until he was restored to Joseph (Genesis 42:36; 44:18-31).


Jacob refused to live on comforted when he heard of Joseph An Offer You Can't Refuse
Why non add together some to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwardly for a costless subscription to Bible Love Notes together with teach a costless e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


Jacob refused to live on comforted when he heard of Joseph An Offer You Can't Refuse