Thursday, January 14, 2021

Only 4%

The statistics for salvation tin hold upward discouraging until y'all empathise this regulation Only 4%

Studies exhibit that 86% of Christians came to Christ earlier 14, 10% Between ages 15-30, too alone 4% later xxx (source).

I knew these statistics when I felt the Lord prompt me to portion Christ amongst my 88-year-old aunt. 

Even though she ever went to church, she was a hard person, too non afraid to cutting y'all to the quick if she didn't similar something y'all said. 

What would she intend if I suggested she'd never accepted Christ?

But I felt God prompt me, too then I obeyed, too I was to a greater extent than shocked than anyone when she admitted she'd never asked Christ to hold upward her Lord too wanted to pray amongst me.

And she rattling changed that day. Jesus made her kinder for her few remaining years of life. 

I shared this even out amongst my granddaughter the other day, too she said I needed to write most it too then we'd all hold upward braver most sharing the Gospel. (See Matthew 28:19 and Colossians 4:5).

She's right. Let's non permit statistics destination us.

Do y'all get got a salvation even out that "beat the odds?" I'd dearest to get got y'all portion it inwards a comment.
-------------
The statistics for salvation tin hold upward discouraging until y'all empathise this regulation Only 4%
Why non add together roughly to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this i delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratuitous subscription to Bible Love Notes too become a gratuitous e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


The statistics for salvation tin hold upward discouraging until y'all empathise this regulation Only 4%