Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Psalm 27: Why Nosotros Pray

Sometimes nosotros demand the innocent questions of a kid to assist us define our faith Psalm 27: Why We Pray

My 3 granddaughters spent the nighttime together with the adjacent forenoon subsequently breakfast, they went to play. I retreated to the patio alongside my offset loving cup of java together with my Bible.  

When I read Psalm 27:8, it spoke to my heart. What a approbation it is to know that God asks us to come upward together with beak alongside Him.

Like the Psalmist, my pump responded, "Lord, I am coming." 

Just thus my sweetness six-year-old granddaughter interrupted my prayer.

"Will you lot depict pictures alongside me, Grammy?" 

I smiled together with answered, "After I complete praying."

"Why create you lot pray, Grammy?" she asked.

Her enquiry was thus sweetness together with honest. I idea a 2nd together with said, "Because God asks me to pass fourth dimension alongside Him."

She smiled, satisfied alongside my answer, together with sat downward adjacent to me alongside her coloring book. 

I pondered Psalm 27:8 again. 

I enquire my grandchildren to pass fourth dimension alongside me because I relish their fellowship together with desire to last business office of their lives. God feels the same close you lot together with me.

That is perchance the most amazing business office of our Christian faith. We convey a God who bends downward together with speaks to our hearts, a God who promises to encounter alongside us, acquit our burdens, together with direct us (Psalm 116:2; Psalm 68:19; Psalm 25:9).

When He asks us to encounter alongside Him, how tin nosotros country anything merely "yes!"
---------------------------
Sometimes nosotros demand the innocent questions of a kid to assist us define our faith Psalm 27: Why We Pray
Why non add together roughly to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes together with conk a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

Sometimes nosotros demand the innocent questions of a kid to assist us define our faith Psalm 27: Why We Pray