Monday, January 25, 2021

Feeling Forgotten - Psalm 13

Have yous ever wrestled alongside your thoughts Feeling Forgotten - Psalm 13
Trusting God when yous experience lonely as well as forgotten...

Like the psalmist inwards Psalm 13, I went through an peculiarly black fourth dimension inwards my life when I felt God had forgotten me. 

I wrestled alongside my thoughts twenty-four hr catamenia as well as nighttime as well as lived alongside a sorrow that woke me inwards the black of nighttime as well as haunted me all twenty-four hr catamenia through.

It took many months earlier I realized that I could trust God's unfailing dear as well as rejoice inwards my salvation fifty-fifty though my province of affairs remained the same. 

In fact, I learned I could rejoice if my province of affairs never changed.

One of the purposes of the Psalms is to demo us how to honestly hollo out inwards our pain, fifty-fifty when nosotros experience forgotten as well as helpless. 

The cardinal to finding peace inwards difficulty is remembering the grapheme of God as well as basing our organized faith on His character, non our circumstances. 

Like the troubled psalmist nosotros tin move ever say: "I trust inwards your unfailing love; my view rejoices inwards your salvation. I volition sing the LORD’s praise, for he has been practiced to me." Psalm 13:5-6

To do a brusque Bite Size Bible Study on this topic, click HERE.
----------------

Have yous ever wrestled alongside your thoughts Feeling Forgotten - Psalm 13
Why non add together to a greater extent than or less to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a gratuitous subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as acquire a gratuitous e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

Have yous ever wrestled alongside your thoughts Feeling Forgotten - Psalm 13

Bible Love Notes