Saturday, January 23, 2021

I Blew It

God sometimes reminds us that nosotros are plant inwards progress I Blew It

Recently, the Lord reminded me of a province of affairs that happened years ago. 

For the starting fourth dimension time, I realized I'd handled it amongst a critical, legalistic spirit. 

This province of affairs happened when nosotros lived inwards unopen to other state, together with the human being involved was alone an acquaintance. But I hunted downward his contact information together with emailed to inquire his forgiveness. 

A few days after I heard back. He admitted he'd been hurt, forgave me together with said he appreciated my apology.

I was distressing it took me years to acquire to the house where I understood my sin inwards this situation. But I was also encouraged that I wasn't the same soul I used to be.

As nosotros "work out our salvation amongst fright together with trembling," God "works inwards us to volition together with to human activity inwards gild to fulfill his adept purpose" (Philippians 2:12-13).

I'm grateful that we're plant inwards progress--God isn't finished amongst us yet! (Philippians 3:10-17)

God sometimes reminds us that nosotros are plant inwards progress I Blew It

Why non produce a short, nutritious Bible written report on this devotion together with honor the iv things I learned nigh Christian increase from this situation. Just click HERE.

For a 1-minute thought-provoking devotion each weekday, sign upward for a complimentary subscription on top of side bar.
God sometimes reminds us that nosotros are plant inwards progress I Blew It