Friday, October 4, 2019

Christians Are Life-Long Students Of Jesus

minute devotion encourages us to move life Christians are Life-long Students of Jesus

Christians should move committed to life-long pedagogy every bit full-time students of Jesus (2 Timothy 2:15).

Unfortunately, things arrive our way:

1. Pride
Thinking nosotros already bring all the answers.
Proverbs 11:2

2. Compromise
Thinking nosotros tin integrate cultural philosophies alongside Scripture.
Colossians 2:8

3. Self-satisfaction
Thinking we’re fine every bit nosotros are.
Romans 12:3

4. Abdication
Thinking others tin report Scripture for us as well as tell us what it says.
Acts 17:11; 1 John 4:1

These hindrances atomic number 82 downward unsafe paths of self-righteousness, sin, weakness, as well as imitation teachings.

I’ve studied Scripture for over forty years as well as bring a master’s marking from seminary, simply I nonetheless need regular fourth dimension inwards God’s Word to convict me of compromise as well as warn me of imitation teaching. I need to daily confess my sins, pray for myself as well as others, as well as psyche to God’s guidance. I need to come across difficulties every bit opportunities to utilize my faith. And I need regular companionship alongside other believers. 

I need to move a full-time, life-long pupil of Jesus. So create you!
----------------
Psalm 119 gives a balanced await at growing inwards Christ: 9 Disciplines of Growing Christians.

minute devotion encourages us to move life Christians are Life-long Students of Jesus
Why non add together roughly to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule yesteryear having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


minute devotion encourages us to move life Christians are Life-long Students of Jesus

Bible Love Notes