Thursday, October 31, 2019

Antique Thoughts Nearly Treasure

 as well as miracles did the possessor sense during his lifetime on public Antique Thoughts About Treasure

I dearest antique shops. Walking through them tin last a existent "treasure hunt." 

They convey as well as then many questions to mind:

Who ane time owned this item?

What adventures, sorrows, joys, tragedies, as well as miracles did the possessor sense during his lifetime on earth?

What would this somebody from approximately other century say me almost life as well as decease as well as treasure if he could speak?

Did he house the incorrect "price tags" on areas of his life?

Is he straightaway prophylactic at habitation amongst Jesus enjoying truthful treasure?

Yes, I dearest antique shops...they are amount of history as well as mystery as well as skillful questions. 

They give me chance to ponder the truthful pregnant of "treasure." 

How many earthly treasures lead maintain I overpriced? How many heavenly treasures lead maintain I forfeited?

“For where your treasure is, at that topographic point your pump volition last also.” Matthew 6:21

Do I retrieve that I brought cypher into the public as well as tin accept cypher out of it (1 Timothy 6:7)?

Am I focused on beingness rich inwards skillful deeds as well as generously sharing the earthly treasures God has given me (1 Timothy 6:17-19)?

It's skillful for me to ponder these questions. How almost you?

 as well as miracles did the possessor sense during his lifetime on public Antique Thoughts About Treasure