Thursday, December 17, 2020

God's Got Your Back!


Did you lot know that Scripture says God's "got your back"?

In Psalm 3:3, the psalmist writes:
"But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my caput high."

The Treasury of David says, "The give-and-take inwards the master copy signifies to a greater extent than than a shield; it agency a buckler circular about, a protection which shall surroundings a homo entirely, a shield above, beneath, around, without in addition to within."

I dear that. 

I postulate that sort of shield because sometimes I bargain amongst difficulties that look to come upwards at me from all directions in addition to fifty-fifty from inside - from my ain thoughts. How wonderful to know that if I'm willing to own got upwards the shield of God, He volition protect me from anything life or Satan aim at me.

"Take upwards the shield of faith, amongst which you lot tin flame extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one." Ephesians 6:16
--------------
You'll besides relish What it Means to last the Apple of God's Eye


The give-and-take inwards the master copy signifies to a greater extent than than a shield God's Got Your Back!

Bible Love Notes