Friday, December 25, 2020

Being A Adult Woman Of The Word

 You may desire to pose it inward your Bible equally a reminder of what it agency to last a  Being Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Woman of the Word

I wrote this poetry form years ago, praying it would reverberate my life. I promise it encourages, challenges too inspires you lot to honey Christ more.

This passage of Scripture is my inspiration for this poem: "I reckon everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I reckon them garbage, that I may arrive at Christ too last industrial plant life inward him, non having a righteousness of my ain that comes from the law, merely that which is through faith inward Christ." Philippians 3:8-9

 You may desire to pose it inward your Bible equally a reminder of what it agency to last a  Being Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Woman of the Word
A Woman of the Word

The Bible wore her imprint
It’s comprehend soft from use
The pages rubbed too wrinkled
The binding coming loose

And fifty-fifty if this Christian
And her Bible were apart
She nonetheless would bring it amongst her
Hidden inward her heart

Oh brand me such a woman, Lord
Who hungers to last fed
Who cherishes a occupation from You
More than her daily bread

And when my days are over
May it last my epitaph
“She longed to pass
more fourth dimension amongst Him
And similar a shot is doing that.”

copyright, Gail Burton Purath, BibleLoveNotes.com

I bring frequent requests from women's groups to work this poetry form inward a hand-out or bookmark. If you lot would similar to create that, delight pose "Used amongst permission, copyright Gail Burton Purath, BibleLoveNotes.com" on the hand-out or bookmark. You equally good bring my permission to alter the pronouns to brand the poetry form appropriate for men's grouping equally long equally you lot include the copyright information. If you lot wishing to work it for whatsoever other purpose, you lot must contact me at BibleLoveNotes@gmail.com. I'd honey to ask heed from you lot if you lot work it for a hand-out or bookmark.  Thanks! Gail

 You may desire to pose it inward your Bible equally a reminder of what it agency to last a  Being Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Woman of the Word
Why non add together about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratuitous subscription to Bible Love Notes too larn a gratuitous e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

 You may desire to pose it inward your Bible equally a reminder of what it agency to last a  Being Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Woman of the Word