Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Rabbit Ears

 a rabbit inwards my dorsum yard taught me about interesting truths close listening to God Rabbit Ears

One morn I pulled dorsum the curtains inwards our living room as well as saw a rabbit scurry away, alerted past times the sound.

There was a drinking glass door, a screened porch, as well as 18 feet betwixt that rabbit as well as me. 


 a rabbit inwards my dorsum yard taught me about interesting truths close listening to God Rabbit Ears
No human ear would convey heard those rustling curtains.

I did about question as well as discovered rabbits convey much meliorate hearing than humans. 

And they convey the wages of huge ears that funnel audio from all directions.

I'm e'er amazed at the blueprint as well as diversity of God's creation. But that footling rabbit made me intend of an of import spiritual truth too:

"He who has ears to hear, allow him hear." Matthew 11:15

I desire "rabbit ears" when it comes to spiritual things, listening carefully to God's warnings as well as guidance as well as scurrying later on Him.

"Blessed are those who psyche to me, watching daily at my doors." Proverbs 8:34

---------------

 a rabbit inwards my dorsum yard taught me about interesting truths close listening to God Rabbit Ears
Why non add together about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as become a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.