Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I'm Non Listening

I dearest the wonderful way God revealed the important of Psalm  I'm Not Listening

Sitting inward a java shop, I was pondering Psalm 66:18-20:
"If I had cherished sin inward my heart, the Lord would non gain got listened."

I didn't fully sympathise how God could destination listening.

Just then, a woman raise together with fille sat downwardly at the booth side past times side to me. 

I dearest the wonderful way God revealed the important of Psalm  I'm Not ListeningThe lilliputian fille climbed happily into her mom's lap together with began eating a muffin.

“Don’t gain got such large bites,” her woman raise warned, “You’ll brand yourself sick.”

To my surprise, the fry glanced at her mom defiantly together with stuffed the residual of the muffin into her minor mouth.

“Time out!” her mom said moving her from her lap to a chair. “You didn’t heed to me.”

With a rima oris total of muffin, the fry began protesting.

“I’m non listening,” her woman raise responded.

Aha! That's what Psalm 66 means.

When nosotros defy God, He puts us inward “time out” to become our attention. He nonetheless loves us, exactly He stops "listening" until nosotros are gain to surrender our rebellion together with climb dorsum into His lap.



I dearest the wonderful way God revealed the important of Psalm  I'm Not Listening
Why non add together about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this ane delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwardly for a costless subscription to Bible Love Notes together with become a costless e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.