Wednesday, December 11, 2019

You Intended To Impairment Me

 an Old Testament Bible grapheme lived it out for us You Intended to Harm Me

Joseph is 1 of my heroes. 

I honey what he said to his brothers who'd sold him into slavery, depriving him of abode in addition to solid unit of measurement for many lonely years. 

"You intended to impairment me, but God intended it for adept to gain what is instantly existence done, the saving of many lives." Genesis 50:20

Joseph had 50/20 vision. 

He knew God was bigger than his brothers' brutal jealousy.

I bring problem seeing 50/20


 an Old Testament Bible grapheme lived it out for us You Intended to Harm Me
I however bring to squint a bit, but I'm getting better.

It's particularly helpful to await dorsum in addition to run into what God has done. 

One of my faith-builders is Bible Love Notes.

It was out of deep sorrow in addition to injustice that BLN was born. I was at the lowest indicate inwards my life, broken in addition to refusing God's comfort.

That's when I began writing 1-minute devotions in addition to hence I could focus on God's truths.

And I tin instantly run into how God used something deplorable in addition to terrible for my good.

Give us 50/20 vision, Lord!

-----------------

 an Old Testament Bible grapheme lived it out for us You Intended to Harm Me
Why non add together only about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes in addition to larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.