Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Every Path Does Non Atomic Number 82 To God

 precisely at that topographic point is absolutely no means all faiths tin give notice Pb to God Every Path Does Not Lead to God

After reading So Many Voices, a woman wrote proverb I should move ashamed that I called non-Christian religions "false."

I responded yesteryear explaining that the Bible says Jesus is the alone means of salvation in addition to those who spend upwards Him become to hell.

Because I believe the Bible, I'd move incorrect non to warn people of this truth.

See John 10:9-10, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, 1 John 2:23, in addition to 1 John 5:20 for a sampling of what the Bible teaches almost at that topographic point beingness alone 1 truthful God.

I'm non surprised that this truth offends people. Jesus said that the footing would loathe us for believing He is the Son of God (John 15:18).

And piece I similar blessing every bit much every bit anyone, I promise every devotion I write is based on Biblical truth. 

And I pray that I volition never move ashamed to percentage that "Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does non convey God’s Son does non convey life" (1 John 5:12).


 precisely at that topographic point is absolutely no means all faiths tin give notice Pb to God Every Path Does Not Lead to God

Bible Love Notes