Wednesday, December 11, 2019

The 100 Yr Quondam Man

When I asked if I could read him an encouraging Psalm The 100 Year Old Man

Years agone I regularly visited a nursing habitation to encourage lonely residents. We’d chat as well as I’d inquire if I could read an encouraging Psalm earlier leaving.

One morning, a nurse pointed to a human solitary on the porch. “He’s 100 years old. He’d bask a visit.”

The centenarian was happy to view alongside me. Afterward, I pulled out my Bible as well as asked if I could read a Psalm.

“No," he said, "It would last embarrassing if mortal saw me listening to the Bible."

I was surprised that later 100 years of life, he was to a greater extent than worried almost man's opinions than God's. 

I sometimes convey that occupation myself. 

But Jesus says, “Whoever is ashamed of me as well as my words, the Son of Man volition last ashamed of them" (Luke 9:23-26).

If I’m on a nursing habitation porch xl years from now, I pray the nurse volition indicate at me as well as say, “She’s over 100 years old, as well as she loves to speak almost Jesus.” 
---------------


When I asked if I could read him an encouraging Psalm The 100 Year Old Man
Why non add together but about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule yesteryear having a 1-minute devotion similar this i delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


A elementary agency to present your dearest for Jesus is to portion Bible truths on whatsoever social media yous enjoy. Bible Love Notes tin give the sack assist yous produce that - Check out our Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram as well as Twitter pages, as well as delight portion as well as similar what nosotros post. Thanks! Gail


When I asked if I could read him an encouraging Psalm The 100 Year Old Man