Saturday, March 28, 2020

My Father's Arms


At the beach I saw a manlike somebody raise cradling his handicapped kid inwards his arms, letting him bask the sea waves.

The man child would accept been old plenty to splash close on his ain were he non born amongst disabilities.

The manlike somebody raise smiled to encounter his kid bask the gentle waters in addition to I realized I was similar that child.

I'm handicapped past times my fallen human condition, born a sinner amongst emotional in addition to spiritual handicaps every chip equally existent equally that immature boy's physical ones (Romans 3:23; 5:8; Ephesians 4).

But I accept a Heavenly Father who cradles my crippled spirit, my broken heart, in addition to my weak spiritual muscles inwards His able arms. He helps me create what I cannot create otherwise.

When I bask victories over sin, He smiles. When I fail, he holds me tighter (Psalm 91).

Someday, I volition exit this fallen human nature behind equally sure equally that lilliputian man child volition exit behind his disabled earthly trunk (1 John 3:2).

Until then, I volition balance safely inwards my Father's arms.
------------------
At the beach I saw a manlike somebody raise cradling his handicapped kid inwards his arms My Father's Arms
Why non add together about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwardly for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes in addition to conk a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

At the beach I saw a manlike somebody raise cradling his handicapped kid inwards his arms My Father's Arms