Saturday, March 28, 2020

Decoupaging An Erstwhile Bible Cover

minute devotions written past times Gail Burton Purath Decoupaging An Old Bible Cover
Hi! I'm Gail too I write one-minute devotions for . 

I decided to portion roughly posts almost Bible journaling that don't leave of absence to my subscribers because creative journaling has improved the character of my serenity times. 

While you're here, I promise you'll read a few of the 1-minute devotions on my home page too the sign upwards for a gratis subscription (scroll downwardly for to a greater extent than info). I intend my 1-minute devotions tin help enrich your serenity fourth dimension - they alone receive got lx seconds to read exactly they tin give your busy hateful solar daytime an extra shot of Scripture. And they mightiness give you lot inspiration for your creative journaling. I promise so!

minute devotions written past times Gail Burton Purath Decoupaging An Old Bible Cover
Ever since I became a Christian, I've done modest pencil drawings inward the margins of my Bible, exactly amongst the popularity of Bible journaling, I've begun doing much more. I forthwith ain a Bible made for journaling, exactly I genuinely started my creative journaling inward this old Bible.

I had this Bible for many years too had quit using it because the man-made encompass had begun "flaking" off. But I pulled it out too decoupaged the encompass amongst old Hungarian hymnal pages (from a majority that had fallen apart). Then I covered it amongst clear contact page to protect the decoupage.

Scroll downwardly too come across samples of my Bible journaling. Hopefully, it volition give you lot ideas for doing your ain creative journaling. 

----------------------
minute devotions written past times Gail Burton Purath Decoupaging An Old Bible Cover
Why non add together roughly to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes too larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


















minute devotions written past times Gail Burton Purath Decoupaging An Old Bible Cover