Saturday, March 28, 2020

♥ Merry Christmas ♥

♥ I wishing y'all a real blessed too Merry Christmas too a wonderful, Christ-filled New Year. Thank y'all for beingness 1 of my subscribers. I started Bible Love Notes inward July 2011 amongst fifty subscribers, too forthwith at that spot are almost 10,000 of you!! God regularly encourages too instructs me through my readers, too I am too then grateful for all of you!  Love inward Jesus, Gail

No devotion today, exactly y'all tin notice xviii 1 infinitesimal Christmas devotions on Bible Love Notes' Christmas Pinterest board HERE. And you'll too notice around decor posts on that archive because I did creative posts on Bible Love Notes the outset few years.

P.S. I sometimes bring readers who don't know who writes Bible Love Notes, too I've created a page on my spider web log that tells y'all a footling chip most me if you'd similar to depository fiscal establishment stand upward for it out HERE.