Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Viral Video: Pocket-Size Man Child Memorizing Scripture A-Z

 minutes to psyche to this modest man child recite Scriptures Viral Video: Small Boy Memorizing Scripture A-Z

Not all viral videos are worth watching. But I constitute 1 this calendar week that's good worth three minutes (HERE). 

It made me smiling ... together with convicted me.

I felt a like conviction years agone when my friend Cindy told me her immature boy had memorized the entire majority of Philippians.(1)

The video I linked higher upwards features a modest man child sharing a Bible poetry for each alphabetic lineament of the alphabet. Not exclusively is it sugariness to involve heed such a immature vocalism repeating God's precious Word, it's a confirmation of what nosotros humans tin practise if nosotros larn inward a priority.

How of import is God's Word?

Is it of import plenty to memorize - fifty-fifty if retention operate is "not your thing"?

While I've memorized quite a fleck of Scripture, I dubiety that the Words of God I know outnumber the lyrics, commercials, together with useless trivia I know.

Will you lot bring together me inward committing to hold upwards to a greater extent than regular inward memorizing Scripture?
--------------------
(1) I memorized the majority of Philippians afterwards hearing this, together with I must tell it is a exceptional majority to me. That's 1 of the benefits of memorization - it makes Scripture to a greater extent than hold upwards to us equally it dwells richly inward our hearts (Colossians 3:16).

Here are roughly 1-minute devotions that offering ideas for retention work:
6 Tips To Make Scripture Memory Easier
Dwelling - the 8x8 Method
Well Hidden


 minutes to psyche to this modest man child recite Scriptures Viral Video: Small Boy Memorizing Scripture A-Z