Friday, November 1, 2019

Learning A Difficult Exactly Of Import Lesson


 Things God Taught Me When I Fell Off My Scooter Learning Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Hard But Important Lesson

This calendar week I went out to ride my kicking scooter. 

It’s only a simple, non-motorized scooter, but I went downward a colina likewise fast too fell.

I ended upward inward the emergency room amongst approximately seriously pulled shoulder muscles, a swollen knee, too a disclose of scrapes too bruises. 

Okay, I’m a sixty-six twelvemonth quondam grandma who should know better. I’ll live the outset to acknowledge it.

But this sense reminded me of approximately wonderful truths:

 Things God Taught Me When I Fell Off My Scooter Learning Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Hard But Important Lesson
1. None of us would hold out life if angels weren’t running interference for us. I am praising God that He protected me from worse harm to my trunk (Psalm 91:11; Hebrews 1:14).

2. Even when bad things happen, fifty-fifty when nosotros don’t sympathize why, nosotros tin forcefulness out acquire something (Romans 8:28).(1)

3. We shouldn’t cause got unnecessary risks for only anything. But for God’s Kingdom, nosotros should never quit taking risks! When God asks us to create something that seems foolish to the world, it’s not. He tin forcefulness out create to a greater extent than inward too through us than nosotros tin forcefulness out e'er imagine (Ephesians 3:20)!

It’s fourth dimension for all of us to hop on God’s scooter too plow over it a kick. He has places for us to acquire too things for us to create (Ephesians 2:10)!
------------------------------
(1) Romans 8:28 is such a wonderful verse. Bible Love Notes has a consummate archive of 1-minute devotions based on it: Romans 8:28 Devotions.