Sunday, November 24, 2019

Indeed, The Really Hairs Of Your Caput Are All Numbered

When the doc said I could lose my pilus Indeed, the Very Hairs of Your Head Are All Numbered

“You mightiness lose all your hair,” the dermatologist said. This is bad tidings for a man, merely y'all tin imagine how I felt every bit a woman.

An disease started this rapid pilus loss, as well as I was scared. I googled as well as discovered nosotros average 90,000-140,000 caput hairs (blondes bring the most). It’s normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day, merely I was losing to a greater extent than than 500! (Yes, I counted i day.)

My pilus continued to sparse for 6 months earlier returning to normal, as well as during that time, Luke 12:7 became precious to me:

"Are non v sparrows sold for 2 pennies? Yet non i of them is forgotten yesteryear God. Indeed, the real hairs of your caput are all numbered. Don’t live on afraid; y'all are worth to a greater extent than than many sparrows.”

If things inwards your life are uncertain, scary, or confusing, pose your promise inwards the God who loves y'all as well as knows y'all correct downward to the pose out of hairs on your head!

--------------------------------
Update: After recovery from this detail illness/hair loss, my trunk continues to react to stress alongside pilus loss. And this poesy continues to live on a comfort. My status is called chronic telogen effluvium.

When the doc said I could lose my pilus Indeed, the Very Hairs of Your Head Are All Numbered