Sunday, November 24, 2019

Practicing Gratefulness -Overcoming Negativity - Philippians 4:8

 tin hand the sack select y'all out of a slump fifty-fifty if your circumstances don Practicing Gratefulness -Overcoming Negativity - Philippians 4:8

I was getting negative…letting hard situations inward my life coloring everything…going to bed deplorable together with waking upwards sad.

Desperate for a change, I read Philippians 4:8 together with asked God to instruct me to get got a grateful heart.

I started yesteryear acknowledging the proficient things inward life I get got for granted:

“Thank You, Lord, for a warm bed together with a hot shower—luxuries inward approximately parts of the world."
"Thank you, Lord, for the beauty of nature."
“Thank You, Lord, for hearing, sight, smell, sense of savour together with touch.”
Even things like:
“Thank You for showing me that detail on sale."

Little yesteryear little, I establish my pump changing. Good things were easier to notice, together with I was happier. My difficulties were the same, only I was changing. 

Even If you’re non feeling down, I encourage y'all to bring together me inward developing a grateful pump “and the God of peace volition endure alongside you.” Philippians 4:9 

----------------------------

 tin hand the sack select y'all out of a slump fifty-fifty if your circumstances don Practicing Gratefulness -Overcoming Negativity - Philippians 4:8
Why non add together approximately to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule yesteryear having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a complimentary subscription to Bible Love Notes together with larn a complimentary e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

 tin hand the sack select y'all out of a slump fifty-fifty if your circumstances don Practicing Gratefulness -Overcoming Negativity - Philippians 4:8