Sunday, November 24, 2019

Do You Lot Discovery Joy Inwards God's Commands?

When stress as well as discouragement weigh heavily on us Do You Find Joy inwards God's Commands?

Five years ago, a major disappointment left me pressured as well as stressed. I slid into a pit of discouragement. 

Each twenty-four sixty minutes menses I woke upward sad, went to bed sad, as well as covered upward my sadness during the twenty-four sixty minutes menses as well as then I could consummate my daily tasks. 

I allow sorrow overshadow my blessings.

Instead of spending to a greater extent than fourth dimension inwards God's Word, I started spending less. I needed God desperately, but I was seeking Him less.

So I started Bible Love Notes. 

Slowly, equally I studied as well as wrote devotions (mostly to myself), I climbed out of that pit of despair.

"As pressure level as well as stress deportment downwards on me, I honor joy inwards your commands." Psalm 119:143

This year, life knocked me downwards again, but I'm determined non to slide dorsum into that pit again.

This fourth dimension I'm setting my alert every hour, reading Bible verses that inspire perseverance as well as trust, as well as letting God's Word orbit me joy.

Even if you're non inwards the midst of a trial, y'all mightiness move encouraged past times an alert as well as a Bible.
---------------------


When stress as well as discouragement weigh heavily on us Do You Find Joy inwards God's Commands?
Why non add together only about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

When stress as well as discouragement weigh heavily on us Do You Find Joy inwards God's Commands?