Saturday, November 23, 2019

Are Yous A Practiced Listener? God Is! Psalm 34:15

Ever experience similar no 1 is listening to yous Are You Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Good Listener? God Is! Psalm 34:15

Have yous ever been inward a grouping where everyone was talking too no 1 listening? 

Or perhaps you've been interrupted when yous were sharing your heart.


Ever experience similar no 1 is listening to yous Are You Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Good Listener? God Is! Psalm 34:15
We tin go all ameliorate our listening skills, precisely here’s the proficient news:

God hears every discussion whenever too wherever nosotros come upwardly to Him.

He’s never disinterested or also busy.

Jeremiah 29:12: Then yous volition telephone proper name upwardly on me too come upwardly too pray to me, too I volition heed to you.

Psalm 18: 6: In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my outcry came earlier him, into his ears.

Psalm 34:15: The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, too his ears are attentive to their cry.

Our God is eager to come across alongside us, ever available, filled alongside wisdom, truth too love. Don't allow this twenty-four hours become past times without sharing your view alongside Him too listening carefully to His Word!
-----------------------------
These ii 1-minute devotions volition also  encourage yous virtually God's availability: Sitting inward the Dark 
and Bread Alone
And this is a fun agency that God showed me how interested He is inward the picayune things inward my life: "Have You Folded Any Socks Lately?"

Ever experience similar no 1 is listening to yous Are You Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Good Listener? God Is! Psalm 34:15
Why non add together roughly to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this 1 delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwardly for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes too larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.