Saturday, November 23, 2019

Giving Your Burdens To The Lord

A practical in addition to symbolic agency to plough over our burdens to the Lord Giving Your Burdens to the Lord
If you lot taste this devotion, sign upwards for a costless subscription at the bottom
--------------
There was a burden inwards my life that I carried over x years.

It wore me down, affected my health, damaged my witness.

Some burdens nosotros utilisation for ourselves. We tin unpack those through forgiveness, repentance, or mental attitude changes. 

But to a greater extent than or less burdens are placed on our backs past times life circumstances, loved ones or enemies in addition to zip nosotros utilisation volition unpack them. They aren’t nether our control.

A practical in addition to symbolic agency to plough over our burdens to the Lord Giving Your Burdens to the LordNo, nosotros can’t unpack them…but nosotros tin unload them.

So I decided to utilisation something to symbolize this pace inwards my life.

I drew a motion painting of myself kneeling at the cross in addition to laying my burden down.

I dated it in addition to signed it, in addition to I innovation to hold off at that drawing whenever I intend of picking that burden upwards again. 

When I desire to accomplish for the burden, I’m going to consciously intend of grabbing the cross instead in addition to recommit that burden to the Lord.

Do you lot conduct maintain a burden you lot take away to unload?

"Give your burdens to the LORD, in addition to he volition conduct maintain attention of you." Psalm 55:22 in addition to 1 Peter 5:7

If you lot desire to commit your burden to the Lord, why non write it downwardly then you lot volition conduct maintain a tape of it. 

Date it in addition to house it somewhere you lot tin advert to it - perchance inwards your Bible. 

Let it remind you lot that the Lord instantly carries it, non you.

Or you lot mightiness desire to brand this reminder a business office of your journal. 

If you'd similar to larn to a greater extent than close creative journaling in addition to how it tin heighten your serenity time, banking concern stand upwards for out the Bible Love Note's Facebook grouping Jesus Journaling that has over 1600 members who percentage their creative efforts in addition to insights.

 
---------------------------------
A practical in addition to symbolic agency to plough over our burdens to the Lord Giving Your Burdens to the Lord
Why non add together to a greater extent than or less to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a costless subscription to Bible Love Notes in addition to acquire a costless e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

A practical in addition to symbolic agency to plough over our burdens to the Lord Giving Your Burdens to the Lord