Sunday, November 24, 2019

Will They Know Nosotros Are Christians Past Times Our Love?

 nosotros Christians are going to hold upward a bad testimony for the Gospel Will They Know We Are Christians By Our Love?

A adult woman commented on ane of my devotions. Because I didn't care amongst her see on physical healing, she doubted I was born ane time again as well as "knew" I didn't bring God's Spirit because I was spreading poisonous lies from Satan as well as preventing people from beingness healed.(1)

I responded kindly, simply that inspired 4 to a greater extent than comments inward which she quoted Scriptures as well as attacked my faith as well as character.

If a non-believer visited my site earlier I deleted her comments, I doubtfulness they'd believe John 13:35: "Your dear for ane around other volition evidence to the globe that yous are my disciples."

In the twoscore years I've been a believer, it seems similar Christians bring larn angrier (and non righteously so) - close politics as well as non-essential doctrinal differences.

If nosotros can't disagree without discrediting the graphic symbol as well as faith of other believers, nosotros should proceed our mouths shut.

Because I'm an opinionated person, I ask to occasionally remind myself of the principles inward Romans 14-15:15.

If yous haven't read that passage lately, why non create it today. With God's help, nosotros tin disagree as well as however hold upward a testimony for Christ's love.
-------------------------------
(1) This was regarding my devotion "Does Faith Heal?"

Check out today's Bite Size Bible Study that offers to a greater extent than insights on this bailiwick as well as on Romans 14. 



 nosotros Christians are going to hold upward a bad testimony for the Gospel Will They Know We Are Christians By Our Love?
Why non add together around to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this ane delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a gratis subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as larn a gratis e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

 nosotros Christians are going to hold upward a bad testimony for the Gospel Will They Know We Are Christians By Our Love?