Saturday, November 2, 2019

Christ Inward Us - Our Spiritual Dna

 May they sense such perfect unity that the basis volition know that you lot sent me together with that Christ In Us - Our Spiritual DNA
When nosotros commit to follow Christ, a powerful mystery occurs: nosotros instruct role of Him together with He of us - Christ inwards us, our promise of glory (Colossians 1:24-29). 

It’s a bond of unity amongst other believers together with a sign of God’s love to unbelievers:

“I bring given them the glory you lot gave me, together with thence they may live on 1 every 2d nosotros are one. I am inwards them together with you lot are inwards me. May they sense such perfect unity that the basis volition know that you lot sent me together with that you lot beloved them every 2d much every 2d you lot beloved me.” Jesus, John 17:22-23(1)

It’s the only argue nosotros tin travel live on productive for God:

"I am the vine; you lot are the branches. If you lot stay inwards me together with I inwards you, you lot volition demeanour much fruit; apart from me you lot tin travel produce nothing." John 15:5

It changes our purpose, basis view, thoughts, speech, lifestyle, together with values. It changes our identity. 

Let's rejoice! We bring Christ's DNA!
------------------
(1) See likewise John 15:9 together with John 17:26
See likewise "Embracing the Vine"

 May they sense such perfect unity that the basis volition know that you lot sent me together with that Christ In Us - Our Spiritual DNA