Friday, November 1, 2019

God's Beloved Agency He's Ever Amongst Us!


Understanding that zero tin rank notice carve upward us from God God's Love Means He's Always With Us!

There are as well as thus many wonderful aspects of God’s love.

For example, His constant presence:

“Neither pinnacle nor depth, nor anything else inwards all creation, volition survive able to carve upward us from the dearest of God that is inwards Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:39

Understanding that zero tin rank notice carve upward us from God God's Love Means He's Always With Us!
When my hubby is traveling, I fille his companionship, encouragement, counsel, help, as well as besides his loving correction when I’m incorrect or confused. 

But fifty-fifty when my hubby is gone, God is ever alongside me! Wow!

When I larn "busy" as well as ignore the Lord, I intend I tin rank notice empathise a flake of what He feels.

You see, I alive inwards a unlike dry soil from my 7 grandchildren, as well as thus I don’t run across them every bit oft every bit I’d like. 

Every day, I fille their hugs as well as smiles. I long to necessitate heed their featherbrained jokes, their joys as well as sorrows. 

I believe God feels the same agency virtually me… as well as you.

He loves to verbalize to us throughout the day, encouraging, correcting, comforting, as well as teaching.

What a wonderful dearest that is ever at that topographic point waiting to necessitate heed from us!
-------------
For to a greater extent than encouragement as well as agreement of God's love: 
Why Does He Love Us?
Patio Time 
He Enjoys Us!
God's Love is Better Than Unconditional