Friday, November 1, 2019

Collect It Daily


You may convey missed this utilisation of Manna Collect It Daily

They couldn’t constitute too harvest, too then God supernaturally gave them manna--a delicious, salubrious grain. Manna was non solely a proof of God's love, it was likewise a examination of faith. 

You may convey missed this utilisation of Manna Collect It Daily
But they failed the test...they repeatedly complained too begged for Egyptian slave food.

Lately I’m realizing how oftentimes I produce the same thing. I’m to a greater extent than apt to live on disappointed almost something I don't convey than to relish God’s marvelous presence too provision for me. 

“He gave y'all manna to eat...to learn y'all that y'all must non depend on breadstuff lonely to sustain you, simply on everything that the Lord says” (Deuteronomy 8:3; Matthew 4:4).

God's Word is e'er available to continue me salubrious too well-fed spiritually if I’ll quit longing for things I don't convey too outset "collecting too eating" His Word daily.

“Let the discussion of Christ dwell inwards y'all richly, instruction too admonishing ane about other inwards all wisdom, singing psalms too hymns too spiritual songs, amongst thankfulness inwards your hearts to God.”  Colossians 3:16


copyright 2012, Bible Love Notes 
More 1-minute devotions almost manna:
Sin Stinks....Literally
Bamanna Bread or Banana Bread?