Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Saying No To Ministry


 questions tin give notice aid us decide whether God wants us taking on a novel projection Saying No to Ministry

When it comes to ministry, at that spot are:
  • Couch Christians who ever country "no."
  • Burnt-out Christians who never country "no." 
  • Wise Christians who sympathise when to country "no."
As a novel believer, I was burnt-out.

Then I realized I couldn’t effectively create the things God wanted me to create if I was too doing things He wanted others to do.  

The most of import agency to decide our priorities is through prayer, as well as these iii questions tin give notice aid us decide if a novel projection is something God has called us to create (Philippians 4:6Proverbs 3:5-6).

1. Can I guide maintain on this novel projection without neglecting my other responsibilities? (Colossians 3:23)
2. How would my spouse, friends, or parents counsel me well-nigh this novel project? (Proverbs 15:22; Ephesians 5:22)
3. Am I overextending myself only to "look good" to others? (Proverbs 29:25)

We tin give notice avoid burn-out yesteryear pursuing God's plans as well as purposes (Ephesians 2:10).


 questions tin give notice aid us decide whether God wants us taking on a novel projection Saying No to Ministry

Bible Love Notes