Monday, December 23, 2013

I’M Pressing On, Exactly I’M Non At That Spot Yet

We require to locomote realistic almost our walk of organized faith I’m Pressing On, But I’m Not There Yet

I dearest modern Christian music besides every bit former hymns.

I particularly similar music that focuses on the Lord – His beauty, wonder, power, love, perfection, etc.

He’s the ultimate inwards awesomeness!

But I can’t sing the lyrics to approximately songs – the ones that claim I’m improve than I am.

I don’t serve Jesus amongst every breath or every step. I’m non 100% sold out to God. I’m non "all in."

I desire to be. But I’m not.

I don’t ever produce the correct things or brand the correct choices.

Sometimes I lose my cool, lose my peace, forget to pray, together with permit my “old self” lead.

I can’t sing lyrics that brand me audio improve than I am.

Here’s the melody I tin sing wholeheartedly:
"I don’t hateful to tell that I bring already achieved these things or that I bring already reached perfection. But I press on to own that perfection for which Christ Jesus get-go possessed me." Philippians 3:12


We require to locomote realistic almost our walk of organized faith I’m Pressing On, But I’m Not There Yet

We require to locomote realistic almost our walk of organized faith I’m Pressing On, But I’m Not There Yet


Bible Love Notes