Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Today's My Birthday

My 40th "Surprise" Birthday party. No, those are non joke spectacles : )
Today (7-18-13) I'm 62.

♥ born inward 1951
♥ married inward 1970
♥ mom inward 1973
♥♥ reborn inward Jesus inward 1974
♥ grandma inward 2003

In 1974, I started equally a crazy-in-love-with-Jesus novel Christian alongside a deep awareness of my sinfulness as well as my postulate for God. Through the years, I've lived my organized religious belief inward positive ways, precisely at times I've also been:
  • A legalistic Christian alongside the incorrect focus.
  • A struggling Christian alongside the incorrect questions.
  • A disillusioned Christian alongside the incorrect perspective.
The older I get, the to a greater extent than I desire to brand Philippians 3:12-14 my mantra:
"Not that I conduct keep already obtained all this, or conduct keep already arrived at my goal, precisely I press on to accept concur of that for which Christ Jesus took concur of me....Forgetting what is behind as well as straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the finish to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward inward Christ Jesus."
Shall nosotros "press on" together, beloved friends?

Would y'all similar to wishing me a happy birthday? I conduct keep over 1300 subscribers, precisely I listen from less than 5% of y'all on a regular basis. It would actually bless me if y'all would click HERE, come upward on my site as well as exit a comment inward the comment department of this post. I'd love to listen your suggestions ... what y'all similar near BLN ... what you'd similar to meet me encompass inward hereafter devotions ... what devotions specially spoke to your see lately ... anything you'd similar to share. It would hold upward a bang-up approbation to me to listen from y'all as well as larn to know y'all a picayune better. Thanks! Gail

If you'd similar to read my devotions from birthdays past, hither they are: Life Expectancy (2011), Today's My Birthday (2012)