Sunday, June 13, 2021

Patio Fourth Dimension Amongst God

Did y'all know God loves hanging out amongst us Patio Time With God

I'm certain it volition last no surprise to y'all that I honey communication.

I taste talking to my loved ones almost feelings, ideas, life, in addition to God.

I cherish real spoken repentance; deliberate, persevering discussions to resolve conflict; shared sorrows in addition to joys.

Did y'all know God loves hanging out amongst us Patio Time With GodLast Sabbatum morning, I sat on the patio amongst my granddaughters who'd spent the night. 

While they sipped my grammy java (milk flavored amongst a footling decaf java in addition to lots of sugar), nosotros talked little-girl-Grammy talk.

They told me almost the mistreatment of a handicapped child, someone's rude comments almost a birthmark, in addition to tattoos. 

And I told them almost a occupation I had inwards 5th grade.


We'd played grocery store, watched Veggie Tales, drawn pictures, in addition to eaten out the black before, exactly this patio fourth dimension was my favorite part. 

I intend God feels the same.

He loves hanging out amongst us, listening to our stories, in addition to telling us His (Revelation 3:20; Zephaniah 3:17; Psalm 34:18Psalm 147:11; Isaiah 1:18).

Today let's schedule patio fourth dimension amongst Jesus.





Why non add together about to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule yesteryear having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a complimentary subscription to Bible Love Notes in addition to piece of work yesteryear a complimentary e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

Bible Love Notes