Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Help Me Desire To Desire What Yous Want, Lord

Sometimes nosotros are fully on board amongst God Help Me Want to Want What You Want, Lord

If it were upwards to me, I'd direct an slow life. 

But if I had an slow life, I'd never larn perseverance. I'd never larn how desperately I require the Lord.(1)

So this is my prayer: "God, I desire to desire what You want!"

These truths attention me: 

1. God is able to produce the impossible - to utilization bad situations for my skillful (Romans 8:28).

2. Earthly life is imperfect, exactly sky is my future!
“In this populace yous volition direct maintain trouble. But accept heart! I direct maintain overcome the world" Jesus, John 16:33

3. Jesus is ever amongst me (Hebrews 13:5-6).

4. He's the ultimate Comforter (2 Corinthians 1:3-5).

5. He tin learn my pump to cooperate amongst His purposes - He tin brand me want what He wants (Philippians 2:12-13).

Thank you, dearest Jesus! 
--------------------------- 
(1) Note Paul's confirmation of this principle: 2 Corinthians 1:8-9.
For to a greater extent than encouragement amongst the tough aspects of life:
God Uses Bad People
Beauty From Adversity


Sometimes nosotros are fully on board amongst God Help Me Want to Want What You Want, Lord
Why non add together unopen to to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upwards for a costless subscription to Bible Love Notes as well as acquire a costless e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.


Sometimes nosotros are fully on board amongst God Help Me Want to Want What You Want, Lord