Thursday, November 26, 2020

Why Ane Don't Steal

d belike intermission the Eighth Commandment together with bag Why I Don't Steal

If my conscience didn’t bother me, I’d belike intermission the Eighth Commandment together with steal. 

Not store lifting or robbing banks, but keeping the extra change...letting the waiter forget to accuse for dessert....using copyrighted materials on my blogs...fudging on my taxes. 

But my conscience bothers me…I but can’t create it. 


It’s natural for us to experience guilty when nosotros violate God’s commands because a feel of correct together with incorrect is written on our hearts (Romans 2:15). And when nosotros overstep away Christians, Christ gives us novel hearts that are fifty-fifty to a greater extent than sensitive to sin. We don't desire to sin because nosotros honey Christ.


I’m glad my conscience bothers me. It’s a sign that I own got Christ’s spirit. If I quit listening to my conscience, it "fades" together with loses it's ability inward my life. When a someone ignores her conscience long enough, she loses all agreement of sin (1 Timothy 4:2).

So accept fourth dimension today to give thank yous God for your conscience. It's 1 agency He warns us to continue our fingers from the flames!


d belike intermission the Eighth Commandment together with bag Why I Don't Steal
Why non add together around to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your e-mail each weekday. Sign upward for a complimentary subscription to Bible Love Notes together with larn a complimentary e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

d belike intermission the Eighth Commandment together with bag Why I Don't Steal