Sunday, November 22, 2020

Little Man Child Who Cried Wolf

I told my granddaughter Gracie the even out of  Little Boy Who Cried Wolf

I told my granddaughter Gracie the even out of “The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf,” in addition to she loves it. 

She asks to listen it then much that I’ve started telling it a petty differently each time. It’s ever a message almost somebody getting caught lying, precisely non ever a petty man child in addition to a wolf. Gracie doesn’t mind.

Gracie w/grammy
The petty man child who cried wolf didn’t obey God's 9th commandment in addition to didn't realize that “we tin fool or then of the people all of the time, in addition to all of the people or then of the time, but nosotros can’t ever fool God!"

God's advert is Truth (John 14:6), in addition to lies distance us from His protection in addition to His dearest (Proverbs 12:22; Colossians 3:9).

If at that topographic point are areas of your life where you lot are lying to yourself or others, come upward build clean today. Ask God’s help—He is eager to plow over it.
 
---------------------------------------


I told my granddaughter Gracie the even out of  Little Boy Who Cried Wolf
Why non add together or then to a greater extent than of God's Word to your schedule past times having a 1-minute devotion similar this ane delivered to your electronic mail each weekday. Sign upward for a costless subscription to Bible Love Notes in addition to instruct out a costless e-booklet. Find out to a greater extent than HERE.

I told my granddaughter Gracie the even out of  Little Boy Who Cried Wolf

Bible Love Notes