Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Do You Lot Bring A Happiness Diary?


s of import for our good existence together with this  Do You Have a Happiness Diary?

Earlier this year, I bought a footling notebook amongst “Happiness Diary” written on the front.

I didn’t purchase it because I was bubbling over amongst happiness.

I bought it because I wasn’t.

There were approximately major things going incorrect inwards my life, things over which I had no control.

I was family on those things. 

Sometimes nosotros intend nosotros ask a “Sadness Diary,” “Complaint Diary,” “Mistreatment Diary,” or “Difficulty Diary.”

But all those diaries give-up the ghost “Self-pity Diaries.”

God didn’t say us to dwell on any is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, together with praiseworthy because everything inwards our lives would survive wonderful (Philippians 4:8).

He told us to dwell on those things because we’d own got problem inwards life (John 16:33).

But He too told us to “take courage” because inwards Him nosotros own got peace together with joy beyond our circumstances!

No affair what else is happening, nosotros ask to daily remind ourselves of God’s goodness.

We all ask a “Happiness Diary.”

s of import for our good existence together with this  Do You Have a Happiness Diary?

Bible Love Notes